Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Teaser Time 3, part 2!



  A little while ago, I posted my first non-sexual teaser, a chapter showing Sean's last days at the program.  While only a few pages in the book separate that scene from this one, a good deal happens.  Annie's reaction to his homecoming isn't exactly what Sean had pictured, and a long conversation is needed to get them back on track.  In this scene, Sean has finally caught her and finally got her to sit down and tell him what's going on.  The dark secret from her past that has had her terrified of submitting while he was away is revealed, and with that out of the way, Sean is eager to make Annie his, to take her not as a slave servicing a guest of his Owner, but as a partner and her Dom.  What made Annie react the way she did when he came home?  Well, you'll just have to read the book to find out!


Though I tried to appear calm, the ice in my glass gave away my trembling and he was by my side in two quick strides, taking the glass from me and setting it on the table before wrapping me in his arms again. He held me til the shaking subsided, then said,
“I can understand why ya ran from me now.”
I gave him a sheepish look, and he kissed the tip of my nose.
“It's alright, darlin', no need to be embarrassed. It may not have been the most logical thinkin', but ya had a good reason for what ya did.”
I shrugged.
“Do ya think we can put all that behind us now, little girl? At least the runnin'?”
“I think we can.”
“I'm glad ta hear ya say that, lass. Every moment that I did'na have to focus on m'trainin', ye were on my mind. I dinna want ya afraid of me, lass.”
“It's not you I'm afraid of, I swear. It's letting go, submitting again. I've been terrified of it ever since that night.  Francis even cut that part of my training short, because he knew where my mind was.”
I couldn't look at him. I could barely look at anything but the carpet.
“Annie, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd never harm ya. I dinna know what I need ta do ta prove it to ya, love, but I will prove it. To the rest of The Society, ye'll be my partner, and nothin' more. I may desire more from ya, but they never need know.” His voice was low and soothing, and I began to relax a little.
“Thank you.”
“Yer most welcome, lass. I've said I will'na pressure ya, and I mean it. But I do want ye as more than just my partner.  Maybe I could'a been happy with that before, not fully knowin' what else there might be. But not now.”
I tensed again, and took a small step back. He didn't move.
“I know that scares ya, little one. I dinna want ya to be afraid. I know ye, Annie, yer tough and ye always have been. That's part of why I'm attracted to ya! The thought of a woman like yew being mine, it's intoxicatin'. Sure, I could take a slave, like everyone'll be expectin' of me, but I'd rather have yew, lass.”
While I heard every word he said, the one that stuck with me was 'mine'. He wanted me to be his, to belong to him. I felt my pulse begin to race and my breathing go shallow. I was terrified and thrilled at the same time, my legs tensed and ready to run while at the same time my arousal began to make itself known. I could feel my face flush, and took a seat on the couch to keep my knees from going next. He sat next to me once more, facing me though I faced forward.
“Was it somethin' I said?”
I nodded. The look on his face said he knew exactly what had done this to me.
“Do I need ta say it again?”
I was frozen in place by the mix of emotions running through me.
“I want ya to be mine, Annie. Not the way a slave belongs to their Master or Mistress, but the way that one person can belong to another only when they've given themselves willingly. I've seen it in ya, before I left. I felt ya go weak when I said it before, and I know tis only yer nerves and fear talkin' now.”
He scooted closer to me, putting an arm around my shoulders. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. His free hand brushed my cheek before cupping my chin and turning my face to look at him.
“I can see it in yer eyes, and ya know I can. I know ya want this as badly as I do, ya just need to admit it to yerself.”
I looked away as I felt my defenses begin to crumble a little.
“Dinna look away from me, lass. Ya can'na hide it, though I know yer tryin'. I'll ask ya again, dew ya want this?”
After a moment that seemed like forever, I nodded.
“Ya need help with the words, don't ya little one.”
It wasn't a question, but I nodded anyways.
“Repeat after me then. I am yours.”
For a brief moment I felt like I would faint.
“Look at me, sweetheart.”
I forced my eyes to meet his.
“I know ya want to, so say it. I am yours.”
“I...I am....yours.” I finally managed, though even I could barely hear myself.
“What was that?”
“I...am...yours.”
It felt even better the second time than it had the first, my fear giving way to a feeling of freedom I couldn't ever remember having felt before. Sean grinned from ear to ear and pulled me to him, holding me close. I held on to him like my life depended on it. When we finally managed to pull away from each other, he said,
“How do ya feel?”
“I...honestly, I don't know. I can't describe it.”
“Ya look more relaxed now than I've seen ya all day.”
“I think I am. I'm still nervous, but I'm not so afraid any more.”
“I'm glad.”
The hand that had been cupping my chin slid around behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. His lips were soft against mine, and I could feel myself starting to melt just like I had the first time we kissed. Our lips finally parted, but still we sat there with our heads together, enjoying the closeness of it. Pushing a stray lock of hair from my face, he said,
“Are ya ready for me ta make ya mine, Annie?” His voice was husky and his accent thick. I shivered.
“Is that a yes?”
“Yes, it is.”
I could see a glimmer of something in his eyes, something not entirely new but still foreign as he said,
“Yes, what?”
My heart skipped a beat. I didn't have to guess at what he meant.
“Yes...Sir.”
“Good girl.”
Standing, he took me by the hand and lead me into the bedroom, and with one simple word, took full control of me all over again.
“Strip.”
My limbs weak and shaking, I slowly removed my boots, skirt, shirt and bra, letting them fall to the floor. When I was nude, he motioned for me to lay back on the bed and proceeded to undress himself. By the time he joined me on the bed, I was a raw bundle of nerves. He traced a finger from my cheek to my hip and back up the other side, causing me to shiver.
“I know it's always been a bit rough when I've taken ya in the past, darlin', but I believe tonight calls for somethin' different. Just yerself and I, no toys or tools. I've been thinkin' about this a good deal while I've been away, and I've a feelin' yer just as ready for me as I for ye, lass.”
If I hadn't already been soaking wet, I would have been after those words. His voice was low, his eyes a shade or two darker from the pent up desire and I could feel his erection pressing against my leg. I nodded.
“Good.”
With that he kissed me again, pressing himself against me. I was not bound or gagged or blindfolded and yet I felt more helpless to him than I ever had before as his mouth moved down to plant little kisses on the tender spot between my neck and shoulder. I let out a little whimper and heard him chuckle in response. One hand found my breast, gently stroking and squeezing it, occasionally pausing to lightly pinch and twist my nipple. Already my head was spinning, and the tops of my thighs were becoming damp. His cock twitched against my leg repeatedly as his mouth moved from my neck to my breast and back up on the other side to my ear.
“I'd wanted ta drag this out a bit more, lass, but I find I want ya too badly. I know yer ready for me. Spread your legs, little girl.” His voice bordered on a growl, though there was something strangely tender about it.
I did as he asked and he positioned himself, then leaned down to kiss me. Just before he pushed forward, he said,
“Are ya sure yer ready to be mine?”
“Yes, Sir.”
His cock began to slide in to me and I groaned, having forgotten the size of it in our time apart. He began slowly, taking his time moving in and out of me, and did so until I was squirming under him, giving away my desperate need for more. He leaned in for one last gentle kiss before his hand slid behind my head and grabbed my hair at the scalp, pulling my head to the side and exposing my neck. His mouth found my skin once more as his thrusts became harder, his teeth first grazing then biting the sensitive little area he knew all too well.
“What are ya, Annie?” he growled in my ear.
“Yours, Sir.” I gasped in reply.
“Say it.” I could feel him holding back.
“I'm yours.”
“Good girl.”
He groaned and began to fuck me harder. As my arms were free for the first time with him, I reached behind and dug my nails in just a bit, dragging them down his back.
Little by little we lost ourselves to each other and the passion we were feeling. My legs went around his hips as I thrust up to meet him, pressing our bodies together. When he growled in my ear for me to play with myself, I did so gladly and quickly reached my first orgasm. Though he kept going, I could feel him tense as my muscles spasmed around him. I was in a fog and all I knew was that I could not get enough. Wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over us both, his teeth leaving marks on my pale skin just as my nails left on his. I was spinning, falling, loosing myself to him, and I didn't care. The whole thing felt like it would last forever and seemed to come to an end all too soon when he finally pushed in as deep as he could and let go inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment