Wednesday, December 11, 2013

100th Follower thank you teaser, from the as-yet untitled fifth book!

In celebration of reaching 100 followers on Twitter, I have decided to give you all a little sneak-peek at The Society Series Book Five.  It's still a work in progress, of course, but there are already some very steamy and sweet scenes featuring the heroine Annie and her gorgeous Irish Master, Sean.  After her ordeal in book four (yup, have to read it to find out!), Sean is slowly starting Annie's training in preparation for something big that's coming either at the end of book five or the start of book six.



When he shut and locked the door, I knew what to do. I slowly stripped off my clothing and, folding it, placed it back on top of the dresser. He put his on the bed, then sat on the couch. I was trembling as I made my way to kneel in front of him again.
"Din'na be afraid, lass. Tis jest me." He was stroking my head again.
"I'm trying not to be, Sir."
"I know. D'ye think ye can start on yer own, or dew ye need me ta guide ye?"
"I...I don't know, Sir." I knew how to do it. What I didn't know was if I could make myself. He took one of my hands and placed it on him.
"Ye can start that way, pet." I shivered a little at that name. It had become a favorite for both of us.
I ran my hand up and down his cock, the skin soft around his hardness. He watched me intently.
"Can ye give it a kiss, sweetheart?" He asked. I had to laugh at the cheesiness of it.
"Yes, Sir, I think I can do that."
"Go ahead then, pet."
I lowered my lips and gave the tip a kiss, breathing deep. The smell of him was familiar and comforting. Feeling brave I darted my tongue out to taste him. He gave a quiet moan.
"Good girl." His voice was getting lower, the green of his eyes deepening with desire.
Taking another deep breath, I forced myself to stick my tongue out further and run it in a quick circle around the tip. Sean shuddered. I have always enjoyed giving my Master pleasure, and seeing his reactions to me egged me on. Still shaking just a little, I took the tip in to my mouth and ran my tongue around it again. He moaned louder.
"Tha's my good girl."
Little by little, keeping my eyes open to prevent myself from having a flashback, I took more of him in to my mouth. Every time I looked up, he was looking right back in to my eyes, and I could see the love and concern in his, along with the desire. I had to get past this. I pulled back and began to run my tongue up and down the length of him. I couldn't ever remember actually giving him a blowjob in this manner. He definitely looked like he was enjoying it. I slid my mouth back down his cock, stopping just before it hit my throat. I definitely wasn't ready for that yet. Back up, then down again and soon I had a rhythm going. His muscles were tense from forcing himself to remain still. Every now and then I would pull back again and use my tongue or focus just on the head. He stroked my hair, head back, eyes closed. After only a few minutes, he told me to stop.
"I din'na want ta cum this way with ye yet."
I flushed again. I knew he was holding back because of my fear.
"It's alright, Sir. I mean, if you want to...you know."
"If ye can say it, then I will." He was looking in to my eyes again.
"It...it's alright if...if you want t...to cum...in my...mouth, Sir." I had to force myself to say it.
"Say it again, but din'na use Sir."
"It's alright...if you want to...cum...in my mouth, Master." I repeated, using the alternative term. I was still getting used to his preferences on that sort of thing.
"Tell ye what pet, wait right there." He stood and went to the chest at the foot of our bed, coming back with our Hitachi wand. It was the one toy I wasn't afraid of. He put a pillow between my knees to elevate the wand and hold it in place, then turned it on about half way. In seconds I was on the verge of cumming.
"How does tha' feel, pet?"
"Good, Master."
"Good. Now, tell me again."
It was becoming increasingly difficult to think, let alone speak. That was exactly what he wanted.
"It's alright if you...want to cum...in my mouth, Master." I was panting between words instead of pausing, struggling to hold back my orgasm.
"Alright, then. Back ta what ye were doin', pet."
I took him in my mouth again, feeling the beginnings of my old hunger returning. The wand buzzed away between my legs. I had to focus completely on his cock to keep myself from cumming until he allowed me to. I was loosing control quickly.
"Cum fer me, pet. I know ye need ta." Instantly I did, moaning around his cock. "Ah, god! Cum fer me again, Annie!" My moaning felt incredible to him and when I did just that while cumming a second time for him I felt his cum begin to fill my mouth. I was so lost in my own pleasure that there was no room for me to be afraid. I swallowed without even thinking about it.
"Good girl." He stroked my head as he came down from his climax, still firmly in my mouth. When he began to go soft, I sat back. I was still shaking, but this time from the wand still between my legs.
"Ye did very well, pet. Cum fer me again."


Somehow, without even really trying, he had managed to train me to cum on command for him. I moaned loudly as my third climax hit. Moments later, he turned off the wand and I collapsed forward on to the couch, panting.

No comments:

Post a Comment