Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Teaser from The Society Series Book Four, Vanished!

A little two part teaser for you guys this week.  Enjoy!


Sean stared blankly at Devon, confused. He had assumed that Devon would be visiting them from time to time, as he was Annie's older brother, but he hadn't counted on seeing him again so soon after leaving The Manor. Yet, here he was, dripping wet and grinning like a mad man, obviously pleased to have surprised Sean.
Devon didn't much care for Sean. It had been bad enough when he had discovered that not only was his baby sister a member of The Society, but the well known Lady Fiona to boot. Finding out that her partner was the former slave already making a name for himself by completing the retraining program in record time was more than he could get his head around. Devon had always been good at reading people and relationships, so it hadn't taken him long to figure out that Sean and Annie were more than partners, and the thought of Sean doing the things to her that a Dominant would to their submissive made his skin crawl. He didn't trust this guy one bit.
“Exactly what d'ya mean by that?” Sean asked in response to Devon's cheery statement.
“Just that. I'm home.” Devon replied, closing his umbrella and pushing past the Irishman.
“Last I checked, this was Annie's home. And mine. Not yers.” Sean reluctantly shut the door, turning to glare at Devon. As far as Sean was concerned, he was an intruder til Annie said otherwise.
“Aww, didn't she tell you? Annie invited me to live here, when I'm not traveling.” Devon spoke without considering the fact that his words could get his sister in trouble. She wasn't expecting him for another couple of weeks.
“Nae, she di'na tell me that.” Sean crossed his arms and leaned against the door. What a day this was turning out to be. “And I'd appreciate ya not speakin' ta me in such a manner.”
“What manner is that?” Devon feigned ignorance, turning from Sean as he spoke and heading down the hallway towards the kitchen.
“Ya know damn well what manner!” Sean hurried after him. He might have been the elder brother of his Annie, but he wasn't too keen on the idea of him poking around in their home unsupervised.
“I assure you, I haven't the foggiest.” Devon had found the coffee and filters and was making a fresh pot to warm up with. “And really, is that any way to talk to a guest?”
He kept his voice even and aloof, knowing full well the effect it was having. He moved about the kitchen like he owned the place, smiling to himself when he realized that Annie still arranged everything the way it had been in their parent's kitchen growing up.
“As far as I'm concerned, lad, yer nae guest here. Annie would've told me if ya were comin'. From what I can tell, ya showed up just ta provoke me.”
“Now why on earth would I do something like that?” Devon turned and gave Sean an innocent look. He'd had quite enough.
“Maybe because ya enjoy it, ya pompous ass! I dinna care if yer Annie's kin, ya will'na speak ta me that way!”
Devon's eyes went dark.
“I'll speak to you however I please. Program or no, you're still a slave so far as I'm concerned.”
Sean's blood was boiling. He'd always prided himself on his ability to keep his temper under control, but Devon was pushing all the right buttons.
“Funny, I've never see ya talk to a slave this way either.”
“And I've never seen one so full of himself.”
“Alright, that's it!” Sean yelled, his temper finally boiling over. “Ya have an issue with me, ya make that quite obvious, but I'll nae have ya comin' in here, into the home I share with Annie, actin' like ya own tha place and talkin' to me this way!”
Upstairs, I came out of the bathroom and heard the yelling coming from the kitchen. I dressed quickly and hurried downstairs to see what on earth was going on, wondering why Sean would be arguing with a delivery person, in the kitchen of all places. Of course, I had totally missed the part in the front hall. I was halfway down the steps when I heard Devon's voice.
“I'll talk to you any way I want, you ill mannered buffoon!” He shouted. Typical Devon.
'Oh shit.' I thought, taking the last few steps as fast as I could and making my way quietly down the hall. 'He's not supposed to be here yet. Shit, shit, shit!'
I reached the doorway just as Sean was moving towards Devon, his fists clenched.
“What di'ya jest call me?” He growled. He was simply looking for an excuse to deck Devon.
“Oh, you heard me just fine.” Devon replied with a smirk.
How many times had he used these same tactics to provoke me as a child? Too many to count.
“Or were you trained at the program not to listen?” He added, knowing exactly the effect his words would have on Sean. Of course, neither of them had seen me yet, and thus Devon had no idea that he had riled more than one temper.

“Devon Alexander Wallace!” My voice was raised and tense, just an octave or two below yelling. “What the fuck?!”

***
 I was sprawled out on the bed when he came back out. He was wearing just a pair of black pajama pants, one lock of his golden red hair falling into his face, giving him an almost boyish look. He grinned at me.
“Might I ask what yer starin' at, darlin'?” He asked, purposely thickening his accent. I felt myself start to get wet.
“You.” I replied, knowing full well that he would correct me.
“You, what?”
“You, Master.” A tingle coursed through my body.
“Good girl.”
Another tingle, and my wetness increased.
“If I di'na know better, I'd say ye were tryin' ta get me to correct ya, little girl. After all, ya do know what yer supposed ta call me.”
I giggled.
“Yes, Sir, I do.”
He moved towards me slowly, his sparkling green eyes going dark with desire.
“Would I be wrong in thinkin' that ya just like me makin' ya say it?”
I shook my head.
“I could'na hear ya, lass.”
“No, Sir, you wouldn't be.”
A slow, wicked smile crossed his face. He was only a couple of feet from me now.
“Stand up.” He said, pointing to the ground just in front of him. I obeyed without hesitation.
“That's ma girl. Now, turn around.”
I did, and he came up behind me, slipping one arm around my waist to pull me close. I shivered. With his free hand he cupped my right breast, squeezing it hard.
“Who da these belong tew, girl?” He growled in my ear.
“You, Master.” My voice was shaking and my knees felt like they were slowly turning to gelatin.
Not moving the hand on my breast, he slid the other down and as he reached my bikini line I instinctively moved my legs apart. Taking care not to part my lips, he cupped his hand between my legs and said,
“And who does this belong tew?”
“You, Master.” Speaking wasn't getting any easier.
“And who da yew belong tew, little girl?”
“You, Master.”
That did it. My legs simply couldn't support me any more, and I let out a little whimper as they tried to go out from under me. Sean held me steady against him and I was both sad and relieved that his hands were no longer on my more sensitive areas.
“I think perhaps ya need remindin', though it's good ta know I can still make ya go weak.”
With that, he moved forward until my hips were pressed against the edge of the bed. With a gentle pressure on my back, he pushed me down until my torso was resting on the covers. From under the bed he pulled a wedge shaped pillow that I had ordered especially for times like this and wiggled it under my hips. In one swift motion he pulled off my pajama pants and I was raised and totally exposed to him.
“Now that's how I like ta see my girl, ready and waitin' for me.” He ran one finger down my slit to emphasize his point.
He stepped back and removed his pants and the next thing I felt was the head of his cock retracing the path his finger had just taken.
“Reach back and spread yerself for me.”
When I had done as he asked, he guided his cock to my already dripping hole and slowly, almost painfully so, slid in to me. I groaned under him. Sean began to move slowly, teasing me, knowing I wanted more but not yet ready to give it to me. When my whimpers became more insistent, he went as deep as he could and said,
“I know ya want it, little girl, but not yet. Yer mine, and I'll take ya in any way I see fit.”
A few more strokes and then,
“Who da yew belong tew, Annie?”
I some how managed the correct response, and I was rewarded with several hard thrusts that left me panting and aching for more.
“I want ta hear ya say it.”
“I belong to you, Master.”
“Good girl. Again!”
“I belong to you, Master!”
Over and over he ordered me to say it and I responded happily, each time being rewarded with a hard, deep thrust until I could no longer manage a coherent response. With a final order not to cum, Sean let himself go and pounded in to my aching body, working off the days frustrations in the process. It was all I could do to not orgasm as my Master used me, especially as I felt his seed filling my pussy.
“Pl...pl...please, Master!” I whimpered, barely able to form the words.
“Please what, little girl?” His tone said he knew exactly what I wanted.
“Pl...please, I ne...need t...to cum, Master!”
“I know ya dew. But I'm not ready ta let ya just yet. Ye'll have ta earn it this time”­
Even through the haze of pleasure and need, I knew I wasn't going to be allowed my release any time soon. My task of playing mediator between my Master and my brother was only going to be more difficult until I managed to earn my orgasm. Sean wasn't trying to be cruel, only doing it to reinforce my position in his life, yet I couldn't help but whimper pitifully under him. He withdrew himself from me, helped me to stand and holding me upright with one arm pulled the covers down and helped me in to bed. Climbing in himself, Sean cradled me from behind, whispering,
“Din'na worry, pet, I know ye'll earn it soon enough.”  



No comments:

Post a Comment