Friday, November 29, 2013

Teaser from my just released The Society Series Book Four, Vanished!

The Society Series fourth book, Vanished!, is now available!  This time, we get to see a side of Annie that, until now, has not been shown on this level her submission to Sean deepens.  In honor of this morning's release of the book, I have decided to share this little tid-bit with you, dear reader, and I hope you enjoy it.


I was still hesitant about swimming at night, but I knew he'd be there with me and I knew that this estate was completely safe. I changed and followed him out to the pool. The heater had been turned on for us, the lights off and it felt surprisingly like swimming the pond I'd grown up with when I'd go swimming at night in the middle of summer. Sean reclined against the edge of the pool as I did several laps, waiting for me to surface. When I finally did, he motioned for me to join him.
“Enjoying the water, pet?” There was that name again, and the wave of desire to go with it.
“Yes, Sir.”
“Enjoying bein' m'pet?”
“Yes, Sir.” I couldn't help giggling, the wetness building between my legs again.
Sean pulled me against him, kissing me hard. My arms went around his neck, eyes closed, loosing myself in the moment. They flew open again when I felt his hand between my legs, nudging my bathing suit aside.
“Here, Sir?” I looked around nervously.
“Din'na worry, pet, no one can see us.”
“Yes, Sir.” My voice was shaking again.
He held me close, one finger circling my clit. Sliding two fingers inside, he murmured,
“My sweet pet. So ready again.”
“Yes, Sir. I...I can't help it!” I gasped.
“I din'na want ye tew, pet. I love knowin' ye get wet fer me sew easily.” His fingers were moving, his thumb making firm little circles on my clit. “Now, cum fer me, pet.”
I shuddered against him as the orgasm hit.
“Good girl, Annie. That's my good pet.” He kissed me again, pushing in a third finger. I groaned against his mouth.
“Ye like bein' full like that, pet?”
“Yes, Sir.” My voice was barely a whisper.
“Cum, pet.” He kissed me to stifle the moaning he knew was coming, which only served to intensify the moment.
“Good girl, pet.” I could feel his lips moving against mine as he spoke. “Cum fer me, pet. Tha's it, keep cumming.” His fingers wiggled and pumped, his thumb insistent. My body obeyed his order, my mind going foggy and blank.
After several minutes of near continuous orgasm, he stopped and withdrew his fingers. I felt desperately empty. With little effort he pulled me to the stairs and carried me from the pool, setting me down on a chair to dry me off.
“Dew ye want more, pet?”
I nodded.
“Can ye walk?”
“I...I think so.”
“Follow me.”
On trembling legs I followed Sean from the poolside patio back to our suite. Once we were out of our wet bathing suits, Sean pulled back the covers on the bed and motioned for me to lay down. Turning off the lights, he joined me, pulling me against him.
“I love yew, Annie.” I could just barely see his face in the pale light coming through the window.
“I love you too, Sean.”
“I want ye ta feel safe with me, safe bein' mine.”
“I do. Actually, I think I feel safer knowing I'm yours.” My voice was barely a whisper.
“Can I hear ye say it?”
“I'm yours, Sir.”
“Yes, ya certainly are little one. And I'll nae let anyone hurt ye again.”
“Thank you.”
“Sew, ye really like it when I call ye pet?”
“Yes, Sir.” The trembling returned.
“Dew ye still want more, pet?”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Such a horny little pet, aren't ye?” He pressed his hand between my legs, feeling the heat there. I nodded.
With little prodding my legs opened and his fingers were inside me, Sean propped up on his other arm so he could see my face. Within seconds I was panting under him, my hips moving on their own. It began again.
“Cum, pet.” Those words were all it took to push me over the edge each time he said them until I was a quivering, incoherent puddle on the bed.
“Dew ye want me inside ye, pet?” His voice cut through my haze of pleasure. I nodded.
“I can'na hear ye, pet. Say yes, Master.”
“Yes, Master.” I barely managed to get the words out.

“Tell me what ye want, pet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment