Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy (Belated) Humpday! Teaser from At The Manor, Part Two

When the water began to cool, I stepped from the tub and in to the comfort of a warm, fluffy terry cloth robe that she had waiting for me. I brushed out my hair and braided it while she let out the water and extinguished the candles. The ones in my bedroom were already lit, and all I could figure was that she had done it while I was zoned out in my bath. She had even lit a stick of my favorite incense for me. She was getting quite good at anticipating my needs.

“Do you need anything else, Miss?” She asked, handing me a refilled glass of tea. I smiled.

“Well, there is one thing I'd like very much.”

“What's that, Miss?” Her eyes told me she was worried that she had forgotten something.

“You, clean and naked on my bed. You have ten minutes to shower.”

“Yes, Miss!” She said excitedly, then rushed off to the bathroom again.

I lit a cigarette and made my way to my window seat, sipping my tea. It seemed like forever since I had really spent “quality” time with my girl. In fact, I couldn't remember having done so since coming to The Manor. I shook my head, chiding myself for becoming too wrapped up in my work. She really was attractive to me now. Her own hair was still very short, and so she wore the chocolate-colored wig I had chosen every day. She had put on a tiny bit of weight now that she was in her second trimester, but it looked good. Her breasts were large and firm without resembling the rocks they had once been. Her skin had that glow to it that pregnant women often get, and her belly was so wonderfully round. She was a good bit larger than I had thought she would be at this point, and I suspected that the couple waiting for the baby would be in for twins. I was so lost in thought that I almost didn't notice when she emerged, freshly showered, and made her way to the bed. From the corner of my eye, I watched as she pulled the covers back and folded them at the foot of the bed and then lay down in the middle as was traditional when a slave had no more instruction than to get in bed.

I put out the cigarette and removed my robe, sitting on the edge of the bed. I stared at the girl that was mine and was suddenly very pleased with myself. Reaching out, I brushed my hand over one plump breast and then the other, tweaking the nipples a little and making her moan. I pinched harder and she moaned louder.

“You really have turned in to a little pain slut, haven't you girl.”

“Yes, Miss. Even more so since...” Her voice trailed off and her eyes went to her protruding middle.

“Since what?” I knew quite well what she meant, but the thought of hearing her say it did something for me.

“Since Miss had me knocked up for her.”

“Mmmm, I bet. Do you like that I had you impregnated now?”

“Oh, yes Miss, I do! I never would have known it was my place if it wasn't for you.”
Wow, I thought to myself. She really has made progress.

“That's right, Cunt. And what are you now?” My hand made its way towards the middle of her belly as I spoke.

“An object to be bred at your will, Miss.”

“Very good. And what else?”

“An impregnated slave, good only for breeding and serving, Miss.”

“Even better. And who do you belong to, slave?”

“You, Miss. Every inch of me belongs to you.”

Something about hearing her say it in that manner, without the third person speech, kicked my arousal in to high gear, and I kissed her. Her lips were soft and warm and full as she kissed me back passionately. I could tell she hadn't lost her taste for women, and I would make sure she never did. That single kiss quickly turned in to a heated make-out session reminiscent of two high-schoolers in the back of a car on a Friday night. One hand was on the back of her neck while the other alternated between caressing her belly and playing with her magnificent tits. Without being told, her hands began to explore my body in a similar manner, one wriggling between my body and the bed to reach behind me, the other gently fondling my breasts. It was that hand that eventually made its way between my legs and began to play with my clit. I moaned against her neck and bit down, causing her to arch and press her rounded belly against my flat one. The fingers circling my clit made their way further down and she pushed one, then two inside of me and found my g-spot within seconds. As I kissed and caressed and bit my obedient pregnant slave, she fingered me to a surprisingly quick orgasm.

Without even pausing to catch my breath from that one, I ordered her on her knees by the bed and slid my hips to the edge.

“You know what to do, slut.” I growled, my voice low with passion.
She set to her task eagerly, as this had been used as a reward early in her training, and began to lick at my pussy. 

 She teased as she cleaned me from the first orgasm with broad, flat strokes and when that was done she latched on to it like it was her last meal. Her lips, plump from kissing, almost formed a seal around the outside as she varied between circling my swollen clit with her tongue and darting it in and out of my soaking wet hole. Becoming a bit more bold than usual, she brought me to the brink or orgasm and back several times before pushing the same two fingers in to my pussy and suckling and licking my clit until I was convulsing on the bed, one orgasm flowing in to two and then three in a row. Normally I wouldn't have allowed such behavior, but something told me she did it because she knew I was stressed. Nothing cures stress quite like a series of incredibly powerful orgasms was something I often said in my lectures and presentations, and I never would have guessed the girl had been listening.

After the third, she let up a bit, pumping her fingers in and out slowly while alternately suckling and blowing on my little nub. When my breathing had slowed almost to normal, she began again, once more taking me to the brink and back before pushing me over it to a series of orgasms even more powerful than the first. I eventually lost track, and when I was laying there twitching and moaning and honestly unable to do much more, she stopped. I didn't even realize she had gotten up until she returned with two cool towels, one for my head and the other for between my legs. She placed them in their respective spots and then knelt at my feet until I could think coherently again.

“Good lord, you've learned a lot!” I exclaimed when I was finally able to sit up. She smiled at me.

“You are pleased, Miss?”

“Oh yes, yes, quite pleased, very pleased.” I still wasn't thinking completely clearly. She removed a cigarette from my pack and handed it to me as she struck my lighter.

“Thanks.” Was my only reply as I lit it and reached for my tea. She smiled a little smile that said she was happy to see me in this state from her actions. After a few moments, I said,

“You did very well, Cunt. And when I have recovered a bit more, there are several things I plan to do to you. Go fetch the red bag from my closet.”

The red bag was the one that held the toys I knew she was the fondest of. A black butt plug shaped more like a cock than a traditional plug, a matching dildo for my favorite strap-on harness, a pair of clover clamps and a handful of other things. She knew it, and the look on her face was so eager that I had to laugh. The poor thing had been getting used on a much more regular basis before her domestic training had really begun, and I made a mental note not to let it go this long again. Regular sexual use was a common way of keeping slaves content.

After a few more minutes I was clear headed enough to continue. I put out my cigarette and ordered her up on the bed, ass in the air. It was a lovely site. With a little bit of lube, I easily inserted the large plug in to her well used asshole, the six inch long intruder sliding in with one smooth stroke as she moaned. I ordered her to roll over as I slipped on the harness and attached the dildo, then placed the clamps on her puffy little nipples. It was one that she had been trained with when I first acquired her, and she had since become very fond of it. Twelve inches long and almost three inches around, she had screamed the first time as it had nearly ripped her in half. Now she loved it, begged for it. I was proud of how far I had brought her. As she lay there under me, lustily eying the dildo, I smiled.

“You want this, don't you girl.” I said, taking it in one hand.

“Yes, Miss, I do!”

“Beg for it, then. Beg like the nasty little cock loving slut you are.”
What had once been insults were now one of her biggest turn-ons, and almost terms of endearment to her. She begged like her life depended on it.

“Please, Miss, please, I need your hard cock! Please, Miss, your filthy breeding slut needs your cock, needs to be fucked by the one who owns her! Please, stick that big black cock in my cunt, Miss, please, your slave needs it!” The expression on her face mirrored her words and I found myself incredibly turned on again. I positioned the tip at the entrance to her dripping hole and slowly, almost painfully so, pushed the cock in to her waiting cunt.

As it went in bit by tiny bit, she whimpered. This had always been a sort of torture for her, feeling that black monster filling and stretching her so slowly that she felt like she could never be full, never have enough of it. Already her cunt muscles were pulsing around it, bordering on an orgasm. I saw it on her face. I stopped.

“Hold it back, Cunt.” I ordered.

“Yes, Miss!” She groaned.

I resumed what I was doing, the cock already about half way in. Moving even slower than before, I pushed the rest of it inside, finally filling her all the way. I let it rest there briefly before doing the same thing in reverse, watching her legs and hips shake with the effort of holding back her orgasm as commanded.

“Not yet.” I said as I began to ease it back in. “That orgasm belongs to me, your Owner, just as the rest of you does, and you will not cum until I allow you to, slave.”

“Yes, Miss!”

“I know you need it, girl. I know I'm going so slow it hurts. I can feel your cunt trying to pull it in deeper, feel how much you need this cock. Tell me what you need, girl.” I was once again stopped with the dildo halfway in.

“I need your cock, Miss! I need to be fucked! I need to get pounded like the disgusting, knocked up little whore that I am, Miss!” She was nearly in tears.


I reached up and gave the chain on the clamps a playful tug. Still holding the chain in one hand, I braced myself on the bed with the other and began to move in and out of her with long, slow strokes. Her trembling grew as I fucked her, knowing that she was right on the edge of orgasm and desperately wanting permission to let go. After a few more minutes of this exquisite torture, I began to pound in to her like the men and the machines had done during the early days, fucking her with the strap-on as hard as I could. Finally, I pulled hard on the chain at the same time that I commanded her to cum for me. And she did, harder than I had seen her cum under me before. She screamed her pleasure as it ripped through her, barely subsiding before a second hit, then a third and a fourth. I continued pounding in to her for as long as I could, and when I was done, we were both covered in sweat and the sheets were damp. I allowed her to catch her breath for a little while before having her get me off once more, as using her in that way had me all worked up again. When I was satisfied I headed for the shower, leaving her with instructions to put clean, dry sheets on my bed and then find her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment