Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Humpday! Teaser from At The Manor, Part One

 They were quickly devoid of garments, each sporting a bare pubic region and partially erect cock that I could tell would be more than satisfying despite their semi-flacid state. I could feel my body beginning to tingle just from the sight of them, and so, placing my wine glass on the bedside table, took a deep breath and said,
“I assume Susan told the two of you what I would like?” They nodded, and my control over what happened in my bed ended there.
Andy grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me from the bed, looping his arms through mine and effectively trapping me against him. Sean moved around the bed to where we were and pulled the robe open, then took his time in looking me over. He nodded to Andy, and next thing I knew I was fully naked and bound over a small, padded table that they had brought in while I was in my bath. My legs were spread, a small, angled pillow was placed under my hips to keep them at just the right height and my breasts had been pushed through holes that were just the slightest bit too small. I made a mental note of this unique form of breast bondage just before a pair of clamps dug in to my nipples and impaired my ability to think clearly. Andy stepped in front of me and presented his cock to me as Sean ran a hand over my pussy, wiggling a finger in to my slit and finding me wet already.
I happily opened my mouth and began to suck on the cock in front of my face, thoroughly enjoying the taste of a man for the first time in I don't know how long. He moaned and wrapped my hair around one hand, pushing his cock in deeper. Sean found my clit and began to play with it while spreading me open with his other hand and inserting two fingers in to my pussy. I moaned loudly around the cock in my mouth and Andy gave a little chuckle that had just a hint of cruelty to it.
“Sounds like this little slut is really enjoying herself.” He said, pushing his cock even further in to my mouth and down my throat just a little.
“Oh, for certain she is. Her cunt's drippin' wet already.” Was Sean's reply. “Though I bet I know what she really wants.”
He slapped my ass hard on each side.
“Ya want my cock in yer tight little hole, slut?” He said in a teasing tone and I nodded my head as best I could while sucking hungrily on Andy's throbbing cock.
Andy pulled out of my mouth, yanked my head up by the hair and said,
“Ask for it then, you horny little bitch. Beg for it.”
I shuddered with pleasure and anticipation at his words and his tone.
“Please, may I have a cock in my pussy? Please, please let me have your cock in my pussy?” The words seemed foreign yet natural and I could feel my own juices begin to drip down my thighs. He yanked a littler harder on my hair and said,
“I said beg, slut!”
“Please, please put your cock in me! Please, I need your cock, I need to be fucked! Please let me have your cock!”
“That's better!” They said in chorus.
Before I knew what was happening, Andy had shoved his cock back in to my mouth and Sean had slammed his in to my pussy. I felt waves of pleasure wash over me as they simultaneously pounded in to my body, fucking back against Sean as best I could while bound to the table. After a while, he reached around me and began to play with my clit again and I could feel orgasm building. Andy sensed this and began to work his cock down in to my throat, cutting off my ability to breath while Sean fucked me harder and rubbed furiously at my clit.
When I was right on the edge, Andy pulled back and just as I took a huge gulp of air, the orgasm hit me. My screams of ecstasy were cut short by Andy's cock being pushed back in to my mouth and I began to suck hard once more, without even thinking about it. As Andy fucked my mouth in a way very similar to how Sean was fucking my pussy, I was pushed over the edge to a second orgasm at the same time that I felt them both emptying their loads in to me. This only served to arouse me further, making the orgasm much more intense.
It didn't end there. Before sitting down to catch their breath, Andy attached a small yet high powered vibrator to my clit. They watched from the bed as I moaned and writhed in my bondage, cum leaking from my freshly fucked twat and my lips swollen from the abuse my mouth had taken. After what seemed like forever to me, I heard one of them unzip a bag and take something from it. I didn't know what it was until I felt Sean behind me, lubing the large butt plug with the juices leaking from my pussy.
Andy grabbed each of my ass cheeks firmly and spread them wide, eliciting a loud moan from me that only rose in volume as I felt the large toy being pressed firmly against my as-yet unused hole. There was a sharp pain as it forced my body to stretch to its girth, and then it was in, stuffing my tight little asshole completely. It was then that I was unbound and placed on my back on the bed, my head hanging over the edge. Andy was now between my legs, his cock hardening again and Sean was rubbing the tip of his own partial erection over my lips, prodding my mouth open. I swirled my tongue around it until it was long and firm once more while Andy rubbed his up and down my wet and swollen pussy.
The angle my head was at was just right so as to allow Sean to push his cock in to my mouth and strait down my throat with minimal resistance, and I gagged only a little as he did so. Andy took his turn with my pussy, pushing in to me just as slowly as Sean was pushing his in to my throat, until I was completely impaled on their massive cocks from both ends. The combination of their cocks filling my cunt and mouth, and the large plug up my ass was enough to push me over the edge right there and I convulsed under them as I orgasmed again. As though it had all been choreographed, they slowly and simultaneously fucked me, the long, slow thrusts driving me wild with desire. They pushed me to the edge and held me there for some time before the cock in my mouth was once more pushed deep enough to prevent breathing and the one in my pussy began to pound in to me hard.

I arched off the bed involuntarily, cumming hard and almost forcing Andy's cock out of my pussy with it's convulsions. Both cocks were slammed deep in to their respective holes as they began to pulse and shoot their hot cum in to my body. Sean's cock was so far down my throat that I had no choice but to swallow it, though I knew I would have chosen that on my own if given the chance. Andy's cock was pumping a large load in to my pussy and the feel of it was heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment