Friday, February 21, 2014

Teaser from At The Manor, Part One

I changed in to my training clothes, made my way to the porch, and stopped just short of the glass doors leading outside. There was Susan and three of the Ladies, whose names I couldn't remember for the life of me, all in casual clothing that was still impressively elegant. Their hair and nails were perfect, their make-up flawless. I looked down at my black tank top and shorts, black knee high boots and chipped nails. One hand found it's way self consciously to my hair, which was pulled back in a tight ponytail. With everything I had done and experienced since joining this world, it was unsettling to feel so much like an outsider. Taking a deep breath and shrugging off my nerves as best I could, I opened the door and stepped outside.

Annie, hello!” Susan said in greeting, patting the empty chair beside her. “Come to join us?”

I sure have. Derek offered to take care of getting my girl ready so I could relax a little before the party tonight.” I replied, taking the offered seat. One of the house slaves approached me and asked,

Would you like a glass of wine, Miss?”
I smiled a little at how Susan had actually taken the time to inform them that I detested being called Ma'am, even though most of the Society Ladies preferred that term.

Actually, Jameson would be great, on the rocks. And a ginger-ale.”

Yes, Miss.”

The girl hurried off to get my drink, and I noticed that I was getting some odd looks from the other women at the table. For some reason, I was hit with a sudden wave of courage – and I hadn't even had a drink yet. I lit a cigarette, leaned back in my chair with my legs crossed and looked around at the surprised faces staring back at me.

Why the strange looks, ladies?” I asked, suppressing a smirk.

Annie, dear” Susan said before any of them could answer “I think they may just be surprised because not many Society women are like you.”

I understand. With all the manners training and what not, it makes sense. Now, ladies, let me tell you something. I may be a little different from what you are used to, but that doesn't mean that I don't have manners or know how things work around here.”

I paused to take a drag from my cigarette and let what I had said sink in a little.

Ya know, in a world where manners are so important, I have a hard time understanding the looks I received from you Ladies when I passed up wine for something a little stronger.”

Just then the girl returned with my drink, which I gladly took a long swig of before setting the glass down and looking around once more. Needless to say, the looks on their faces had changed. The women from their generation in The Society already had a tendency to look down on the ones around my age, and they were rarely ever called on it when their own behavior was less than stellar. There I was, much younger and pointing out their obvious faux pas. This time only their eyes showed their surprise, their faces frozen in politely blank expressions, any trace of a smirk easily hidden by a wine glass at the lips. There was silence among those seated at the table, the birds chirping near by and the ice in my glass the only real sounds. Finally, Susan spoke.

I'm very much looking forward to tonight, Annie. Derek was hinting at a surprise earlier, said you have some kind of entertainment planned for the guests tonight different from what we usually have at parties?” It was more of a question than a statement.

I chuckled and sipped my drink

I do have a surprise planned for this evening, and I think it's something that everyone will enjoy watching.”

Would it have anything to do with the large canvas tarp covering so much of the garden?” There was a twinkle in her eye that told me she knew the answer to that, but would say nothing more that would risk spoiling the surprise for the others seated there.

It sure would, but that's all I'm going to say.” Was my reply. Susan laughed.

Wouldn't want to give anything away.”

I sat there in silence, sipping my drink and listening to the chatter of the other Ladies, suddenly much more comfortable with what I would be wearing to the party. Around six, Derek sent for me since the human animals were beginning to arrive. We had arranged for them to be delivered to The Manor before the party so that everything would be ready when the guests arrived. Susan kindly ushered the Ladies inside and made sure the drapes on windows facing the garden were pulled shut. They would remain that way until the unveiling of the entertainment.

Derek and several of the house slaves were waiting for me in my sitting room. With his help, I instructed the slaves on what to do with the array of ponies, cattle,puppies and kittens already being unloaded. That done, Derek lead the house slaves out of my suite to leave me to get myself and Cunt ready for the party. She was already bathed, her head freshly shaved and wig reattached, and Derek had done me a further service by getting her into her suit for the night. I left her to getting dressed and took a quick shower.
When I got out, I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my hair, not bothering with the robe. As I stood naked at the foot of the bed, staring at my clothes laid out and waiting, I felt the last of my reservations about the outfit melt away. First was the simple, lightly padded white bra,matching cotton panties and white cotton mid calf socks. I had stopped wearing panties almost completely as a teenager, but knew from experience that tonight I would be grateful for them. Second came the simple, black, sleeveless button up shirt with its crisp collar.

It came to an inch or two under my breasts, just a little above my slender waist and was held in place by the little tails in the front that I tied together and tucked up inside the shirt. Then there were the jeans, straight legged, deep blue and fitted in all the right places. They sat high on my hips, and between the jeans and the shirt, my smooth, flat midsection was perfectly accentuated. Last came the wide black leather belt with silver buckle and a pair of soft black leather knee high riding boots that looked just like the first pair I'd ever had.

I pulled the towel off my head and hung it up, shaking out my long, auburn hair and spritzing it with a little leave-in conditioner before running a brush through it. While I waited for it to dry a little more, I inspected Cunt. She was in a skin colored, opaque PVC cat suit that had a zip-on hood like the one Cow wore. The wig had been attached to the hood with strong double sided tape and had openings for her eyes, nostrils, mouth and even small ones at the ears to ensure that she could hear orders clearly.

Instead of leaving the breasts fully exposed, the suit had cups built in with smaller openings for her nipple and areola. Just below her breasts was the reason for not having the usual openings for them – the large opening that left her rounded belly uncovered. As with the cow suit, there was a zipper running between the legs to provide or prevent access to her holes as needed, and the legs were like stockings, encasing her feet as well.

I gave her a pair of black pumps with a six inch heel and locking 
ankle strap, which I made use of once she had put them on, then adorned her nipples and labia much as I had previously in the dungeon except that in place of the weights I used bells. I placed the same black posture collar around her neck and attached the straps for the tray. This time, however, the tray was resting just below her belly, secured by a strap that ran around her hips. The final touch was the words 'breeder slut slave' written across her protruding middle with thick black marker.


Having finished with her, I sat down at the vanity and brushed out my mostly dry hair. Perhaps it was a little cliché, but I parted my hair and put it in two braids that hung down over my shoulders. That had actually been my preference growing up, but I hadn't worn it that way in years. My make-up was natural, save for the deep red lipstick that had become my signature. After adding the implements from my belt that were always there for parties, with the addition of a soft black leather pair of riding gloves, I took a look at myself in the mirror. Staring back at me was a version of myself that I hadn't seen since I left my parents house some years prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment